AquaGold Facial Specialist in Tinton Falls, NJ
The AquaGold Facial is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that uses a microneedling tool to inject the skin with skin-improving substances like vitamins and hyaluronic acid. The AquaGold gadget has extremely tiny, gold-plated needles, making the procedure almost painless. If you are looking to improve the texture and general appearance of your skin, regardless of skin type, you may find AquaGold facials the right choice. With AquaGold facials, you can fix fine lines and wrinkles, dullness, uneven skin tone, acne scars, and enlarged pores. At Keep Glowing Medical Spa, Dr. Michael Ellis, DO, and team offer treatments to make your skin perfect and healthy. For more information, contact us or schedule an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 4057 Asbury Ave, Suite 21, Tinton Falls, NJ 07753.
Table of Contents:
What is an Aqua Gold facial?
What are the benefits of Aqua Gold facial?
How long does it take to see results from Aqua Gold facial?
Who is a good candidate for an Aqua Gold facial?
An Aqua Gold facial is an innovative micro-needling procedure that uses a unique tool called Aqua Gold Fine Touch. This device has tiny 24ct gold-plated needles that are thinner than human hair.
During an Aqua Gold facial, a practitioner presses the device onto the skin to create microchannels that facilitate the direct delivery of a customized cocktail of serums, vitamins, and other skin-enhancing ingredients into the skin. In addition, the micro-needling process stimulates the natural synthesis of collagen and elastin. These proteins enhance the firmness and texture of the skin, leaving it feeling tighter and healthier.
Aqua Gold facials provide increased skin hydration, diminished pore size, reduced fine lines and wrinkles, and improved overall skin tone and texture. Furthermore, all skin types can benefit from an Aqua Gold facial. The procedure is commonly used to treat skin issues such as acne, hyperpigmentation, and sun damage.
Aqua Gold facials have many benefits and advantages, such as:
● Improved skin hydration – The micro-needling procedure makes tiny channels in the skin that facilitate better absorption of hydrating serums and other ingredients.
● Decreased wrinkles and fine lines – Aqua Gold facials encourage the production of essential proteins collagen and elastin. This results in a noticeable reduction in wrinkles and fine lines and an increase in skin firmness.
● Improved skin texture – The customized cocktail of serums and ingredients used in Aqua Gold facials brightens and evens out skin imperfections, such as acne scars. Furthermore, the procedure enhances the overall texture of the skin.
● Reduced pore size – Micro-needling helps to unclog and reduce the size of pores. This leaves the skin with a smoother appearance.
● Improved acne-prone skin – Aqua Gold facials unclog pores and reduce the appearance of acne scars, making the procedure beneficial for those with acne-prone skin.
● Less visible hyperpigmentation – Aqua Gold facials treat hyperpigmentation by delivering specific ingredients to the affected areas, such as sun spots and age spots.
● Increased radiance – Aqua Gold facials brighten and refresh dull skin, giving it a radiant and youthful appearance.
● Safe for all skin types – Aqua Gold facials can be customized to address specific skin concerns and are safe for all skin types.
Aqua Gold facials benefit the skin immediately and in the long term. Immediately after the procedure, clients often notice that their skin is more hydrated and has a more even texture. As collagen and elastin are stimulated, clients typically experience a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles as well as smoother skin in the weeks following the procedure. Many patients experience the most significant improvements following a series of treatments spaced several weeks apart. With a series of treatments, the benefits of Aqua Gold facials will accumulate and grow over time.
All skin types can benefit from Aqua Gold facials, as the treatment can be tailored to address your specific skin concerns and goals. Aqua Gold facials are a fantastic option for people who want to enhance the general health and appearance of their skin without experiencing discomfort or downtime connected with more invasive procedures.
Aqua Gold facials are a safe and efficient treatment option for the majority of patients. However, some people might respond to the treatment more favorably than others. Generally, someone who would benefit from an Aqua Gold treatment:
● Has concerns about the hydration, texture, fine lines, and wrinkles of their skin.
● Is seeking a non-surgical, minimally invasive treatment option that offers both short and long-term benefits.
● Does not have any open sores or active skin infections near the treatment area.
Aqua Gold facials should only be performed by a licensed and trained skincare professional. Before undergoing the treatment, you should schedule a consultation with a skincare specialist to discuss your individual needs and determine if an Aqua Gold facial is the right for you. As our professionals are highly knowledgeable and experienced, they can provide you with a comprehensive consultation and top-quality treatment.
Aquagold facials are a unique kind of micro-needling procedure that injects hyaluronic acid and fillers like Juvederm or Botox beneath the skin’s surface. The Aquagold facial treatment will address pigmentation, acne scars, dryness, tone, and texture in addition to fine lines and wrinkles, crow’s feet, and refined pores. For more information, contact us or schedule an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 4057 Asbury Ave, Suite 21, Tinton Falls, NJ 07753.We serve clients from Tinton Falls NJ, Little Silver NJ, Wayside NJ, Colts Neck NJ, Wall Township NJ, Ocean Township NJ, Deal NJ, West Long Branch NJ, and surrounding areas.
Additional Services You May Need
▸ Dermal Fillers
▸ Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)
▸ Laser Hair Removal
▸ Body Contouring
▸ B12 Injections
▸ Aquagold Facial
▸ FUE Hair Transplant
▸ Exosome Therapy
▸ Facial Rejuvenation
▸ RF Microneedling
▸ IV Therapy
▸ Hair Restoration
▸ Sweat Reduction
▸ Hand Rejuvenation