Financial Policies of Keep Glowing Medical Spa in Tinton Falls, NJ
Read financial and other policies of Keeping Glowing Medical Spa located in Tinton Falls, NJ. For more information, contact us or schedule an appointment online. You can visit us at 4057 Asbury Ave, Suite 21 Tinton Falls, NJ 07753. We serve clients from Tinton Falls NJ, Little Silver NJ, Wayside NJ, Colts Neck NJ, Wall Township NJ, Ocean Township NJ, Deal NJ, West Long Branch NJ, and surrounding areas.
Thank you for choosing Keep Glowing Medical Spa as your aesthetics and wellness provider. The services you seek imply an obligation on your part to ensure payment in full is made for services received. Our Client Financial Policies will assist you in understanding that financial responsibility.
- As clients contemplate aesthetic and wellness medical spa treatments, they frequently need information about the financial aspects of their treatment and the various payment methods available to them. Our staff members are specially trained in the financial options available to our clients, and they are readily available to assist you with these issues in any way that you may require.
- Because we provide elective cosme:c procedures, the care provided at Keep Glowing Medical Spa is not covered by any medical insurance programs, and we do not participate in any such plans.
- Payment for all medical spa procedures is due at the time of the treatment. For specially packaged or grouped treatments, payment for the entire package is due at the time of the first scheduled treatment. A credit card may be required to be kept on file to reserve an appointment for treatment scheduled in advance. We provide several payment options which may be used individually or combined according to your desires:
- Cash – We do not accept personal checks
- Major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) – Any purchase made with a credit or debit card will receive a 3.95% non-cash adjustments and will be displayed on your receipt
- Venmo & Zelle – There is no cost to use these services
- PatientFi – Can be used for larger purchases. You can apply online or we can do it for you!
- Cash – We do not accept personal checks
- We do our best to schedule appointment times that are most convenient for you, and we remind you of your appointment 24-48 hours before your appointment via phone and text.
- We understand that a situation may arise that could force you to cancel or postpone your treatment. Please understand that such changes affect not only our staff but our other patients as well, and we therefore request your courtesy and concern. If you need to cancel your appointment, please allow 24 hours to notify us of the cancellation. Should we receive less than 24 hours of notification, or should you fail to keep your appointment, your credit card may be charged for the visit.
- To best serve all of our clients, we must charge a $50 fee for any appointment that is canceled/rescheduled or missed without 24 hours of notice. It is a $100 fee on Saturdays.
- This policy includes any free services you schedule with us.
- This charge will be charged to the credit card you have on file.
- Please remember we have reserved that Ame specifically for you.
To avoid any charges, please call us to cancel or reschedule a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Before a service is performed please consider all the required protocols and side effects. We are committed to client satisfaction and are available to answer any questions or concerns you may have in regards to the services we offer before purchase. Keep Glowing Medical Spa may provide clients with prescription medication and if so are subjected to state and federal laws. These laws do not permit us to restock sold items and accept returned prescription medications for refund.
- If a package or series of treatments has begun, these services will be considered to have been rendered even though the full series may not have been completed. Should you wish to discontinue your treatment during a series, credit for the unused treatments at the discounted package price may be extended and may be used to purchase other treatments or products offered by Keep Glowing Medical Spa.
- Additional Charges: Patients may incur and are responsible for the payment of additional charges at the discretion of Keep Glowing Medical Spa, including but not limited to: (i) charges for a missed appointment without 24 hours advance notice; (ii) charges for copying and distribution of medical records; (v) charges for form preparation/completion; or (iii) any costs associated with collection of client balances, all as allowed by law.
- Non-Payment on Account: Should collection proceedings or other legal action become necessary to collect an overdue/delinquent account, you understand that Keep Glowing Medical Spa has the right to disclose to an outside collection agency/attorney all relevant personal and account information necessary to collect payment for services rendered. You are responsible for all costs of collection including, but not limited to: (i) late fees and charges and interest due as a result of such delinquency; (ii) all court costs and fees (but only to the extent allowed by law); and (iii) a collection fee to be charged under a separate agreement with a third-party collections agency, either as a flat fee or computed as a percentage of the total balance due up to the maximum allowed by applicable law, and to be added to the outstanding balance due and owing at the time of the referral to the third party collection agency. If your account is referred to a collection agency, attorney, court, or the past due status is reported to a credit reporting agency, it may have an adverse effect on your credit history; and related portions of your account, including the fact that you received treatment at our offices, may become a matter of public record.
- Authorization to Contact: You authorize Keep Glowing Medical Spa personnel and any agent/servicer of your patient account to communicate by mail, voice messages, and/or e-mail according to the information provided in your Patient Information form for purposes related to your account, including debt collection. You expressly consent to any such contact being made by the most efficient technology available, including automatic dialing/e-mailing/text messaging even if you are charged for the contact.